Monday, November 3, 2014

The windscreen improvement project

Not much has happened with the car recently.  Most everything is on hold until I get past my certification this week.  Nearly everything I have is going toward making sure I obtain that certification.

In the odd moments when I cannot commit to studying at work, I dig around for a random part or two.  Most of the time I find nothing as my range of 'needs' is narrowing more and more.  I'm exercising far more restraint lately in an effort to buy only what I need to finish the two cars-less of the 'buying and selling' piece as it's very time-consuming.  I have many other sands that fill the voids left by the larger rocks of responsibility.

Blah, blah, blah.

All I've found recently is the VWOA wiper arms for the 64S that use the pinch clamp vs. the set screw in the original design that strips out against the wiper shaft.  I also have a right side clamp in NOS condition...just have to find a left side (they're marked on the arm) and I will let go of my NOS original wiper arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment