This photo shows the 'front axle' parts in a drawer that's been cleaned up and organized. There will be additional parts added to the drawer once I've gone through the others and organized properly.
I attempted to organize by part number but that didn't work because I'd have to buy another cabinet. I realized that I needed a different method of organization so I approached organization by how I'd put the car back together. Once the parts are organized in a way that makes sense, I'll label each drawer so that I can soothe my anal-retentive organization freak show side.
Some day, I'll get back to putting a car together...
In other news: The whole family went out to California for a week. I went to OCTO and the El Prado show and shine in lieu of the Classic. I didn't find much in the way of parts...so little, in fact, that I didn't take any photos of the parts (4 pieces in total). I also didn't take very many photos at the shows. I spent my time conversing with fellow T3 owners at El Prado and, unfortunately, didn't have more time to hang out...seems like I leave a little bit too early each year and miss something. Maybe next year, I can stick around longer. There's always next year...maybe I'll have made some progress on Ferris or Nigel by that time.
Post a Comment