I pulled the brake pedal rod to adjust it but didn't get it back in as I stuffed the boot and have to pull it back into shape. I couldn't find anything to use so I just stopped before I did any damage.
I have to pull the muffler to get the shroud replaced-which will then allow me to install the generator and close up the engine bay work.
I bought a small piece of flat steel to mount the solid state voltage regulator a little further from the side wall of the car. The two main power supply wires are within 1/8" of the side wall of the car and I didn't feel comfortable with that small gap. As long as the connections are solid and I get a good ground everything should be fine.
The front brake reservoir project has found new life-I bought a test piece of 6mm supply line at AutoZone which I will use to practice the ultimate bend route for the reservoir to master cylinder and reduce the hose required. I may have figured out a way to eliminate the adapter but I'll have to put that theory to the test prior to getting too excited about it.
The starter is next on the list for replacement. I thought I'd have time to get to that today but with the brake pedal rod distraction, I lost the time to get to the starter.
Post a Comment