Monday, July 11, 2016
Everything counts in large amounts
These carbs will be left to dry out for a few months before I send them out to be rebuilt.
The set of carburetors that were on Ferris's engine were boxed up and will go out tomorrow to be rebuilt. That poor engine from Ferris - it's damn near stripped down to a long block at this point...I've got to stop doing that if I have any chance of getting it back together.
I'm headed out of town stupid early on Wednesday so this is probably on hiatus until then...not to mention that I've gotten slightly distracted and started back up on trying to figure out the turn signal arm cancellation situation. While I've got the dash torn apart, I may wire up the gauge to show only the indicated turn direction vs. both lighting up at once. It always struck me as weird that VW decided to cut corners on something so simple and inexpensive.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment