Next up will be attaching the battery cables and making sure I connected everything properly. I'd also like to make sure I've installed the new spark plugs, wires and carburetors correctly. Tomorrow is another day so I'll just have to wait and see how it goes.
Saturday, July 30, 2016
It's been a long time, wondering why...
I spent about 90 minutes tonight working on the car...managed to get the ignition switch connected properly in the SWF column, finished the wires for the fuse box, install a new interior rear view mirror, and re-installed the pop out windows with the correct hinges. I didn't have nearly as much trouble installing the pop outs as I expected. I used FluidFilm and heat shrink tubing on the hinges and with a few minutes of wrangling and pulling the seal out with a plastic putty knife, they pretty much popped right into place.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment