Not much worthy of photographing happened today - I pulled out the selection of trailing arms, found the best one for the right side and prepped it for installation.
I surveyed the situation for the seat belt installation - I'll be working up some brackets, figure out the final mounting and then drilling some holes. The final installation will require welding brackets to the pan but it shouldn't be terribly complicated.
The AutoCAD drawing for the brackets came back today - and was immediately send to SendCutSend.com for production - the final product should be available late next week. I'd say I'm cautiously optimistic about the final result.
I've also started a list of parts to order as I get closer to those tasks. One of the things I've looked into is getting the brake calipers and master cylinder painted or coated to stall corrosion - the front calipers are already suffering and it's only a matter of time before the rears are in the same shape. I'd go with a simple silver or black - colors aren't all that important because they're largely hidden. This offering looks interesting but I'd want to know how this is different from powdercoating them.
Post a Comment