It's been a few weeks since I dropped off the suspension parts for powder coating...so I called to check up on the status of things. The recording said that emailing them was faster - so I sent an email. I received a reply a couple of hours later telling me that they hadn't even started the job. No apology for the delay - just a reply telling me that they could have it done early next week. I guess time will tell if that's true.
I called and chatted with Chico about the progress of the engine build - sounds like things are going pretty well - engine shipment will be near the end of the month which is kind of perfect timing for my situation.
I may start the process of a 4 way flasher installation to fill in the time while I wait for the engine and transmission to be shipped. If the rear subframe is finished next week - I can work on getting that all put together and prepared for the transmission and engine.
The tachometers are near completion as well - they should ship out early next week. I'm in the final stages of making a deal to sell one of them after the work is completed because I don't need two tachometers. In the coming weeks, I will be reevaluating the parts inventory and selling off additional parts.
More to come...
Post a Comment