First thing this morning - I drove 30 minutes to drop off the brake hose contraption so the hose shop could order the necessary fittings to make the hoses. There's a small chance they'll be done by Wednesday - but I'm expecting it to take a week.
Ran a few errands, did some things and then...I spent nearly an hour cleaning out the cabinet and putting everything back before I got to the rear end of the car.
And, well, then I got distracted with swapping the horns in the Volvo - but that didn't happen because I had to buy two wire harnesses on eBay so I don't have to cut the original harness - and the stuff I took out of the Volvo went right back in once I'd ordered the required parts. That was about 30 minutes in total.
Eventually, I got back to the car - the left side (shown) went back together very quickly - less than ten minutes. The right side took nearly an hour and I sheared off a bit of the powdercoating on the subframe. I can't really explain why because the FIRST side should take all of the time while it's being figured out but that's not what happened. I swapped out the typically noisy red urethane bushings for the yellow Saco version - again, first one goes on easy - the second one took 5x as long. It was also in the upper 90°F temps today with a heaping serving of humidity so being in the garage wasn't pleasant. I powered through because this car needs to go back together.
I attempted to clean the covers that I got from Jim but they're very pitted so I may not wind up using them. I'm going to paint them tomorrow and see how they turn out before I decide.
Ended the day by banging out the dents on the left side fender (bottom was creased in) and cleaning the inner fender area on the right side in preparation for paint. Once that paint is on and dry - both fenders and the rear bumper go back on the car.
Maybe next weekend I can put the car on the ground.