I received a box with late small heat exchangers and the bits from the stock muffler attached. They had to sit for a few days, soaking in Fluid Film, before I could separate them. Once they were loose, I ran them over the wire wheel to clean them up. Now, I've got to get a couple of flanges and a VS exhaust to fabricate the correct pieces.
I dug out the sectioned early front beam to test my abilities to remove the bushings and bearings.
I learned a few things in the process - namely that I don't have the correct tools to do the job properly. I'm going to have to figure this part out before I can get too much further in the process.
The three destroyed pieces removed from one of the four corners.
Post a Comment