Friday, April 14, 2017

One step at a time - the turtle marches on...

Doesn't look like much...but both the brake pedal rod and the clutch are adjusted per spec.  I adjusted the bowden tube but the 'hang' thing is still there.  I'm going to take a video to see if I can get some input from others about what it might be.
Banjo bolts installed on the calipers.  Only time will tell how well this set up works but I'm eager to start the trial.
Worked a bit on getting the dual reservoir installed.  I didn't get it installed but it's close.  Another hour or two and it'll be installed and ready for use.  I have to mate the two lines together, enlarge the hole to add a grommet and fill and drip the brake calipers.
I think this is a decent first pass at the brake lines. When I pull this apart to restore the car, I'm going to bend the bracket so that it's at a 90 degree angle which will pull the hoses closer to the spring plate.

I made some good progress today and I'm hoping that I'll be able to make a bit more later this weekend.

The alignment of the steering wheel and then using my fancy new alignment tools will be the end of it...then a test drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment