As documented earlier - the car showed up earlier than everything else and had this massive garage to itself.
Other things to note:
- I listed up a bunch of parts for sale and sold a decent amount of it.
- I made my money back on the NOS parts group that I bought.
- A CSP Python exhaust is on order because I decided to not dump any more money into the Vintage Speed exhaust.
- I have a VW show to attend on Saturday - haven't been to this particular show in at least 3 or 4 years.
- Nothing has been done with the car because I am ambivalent about working on the car...or driving it but maybe a proper exhaust and carb tune will change that a bit.
Still on the table: Swap out the pan boot and adjust the bowden tube by a washer. I should also swap out the warped wheels for straight ones. I'm going to keep the warped wheels and use the centers for custom wider wheels someday. Some day.