Saturday, November 18, 2017
Building the crate for the roof rack
We covered all of the rails with water pipe insulation and taped it in place.
I've got plenty going on so I don't think this will slow me down any.
I traded the early Nutria ashtray that I had for a rebuilt late fuel pump today.
The parts book material sold so it also got packed up for shipping on Monday.
I think this is my list of things to do so far:
* Test fit P45t adapters with LED bulbs in 3 bolt headlight housings
* Install Weber carbs
* Finish building driver's side door
* Build passenger's side door (if the driver's side goes well) - mitigate rust, top coat with paint, etc.
* Hook up the safety relay for the fuel pump (if everything else is good to go)
* Change the oil
* Put the rubber floor mats back in the car
* Finish printing supplements for Parts book
One day at a time...